[Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.0.x issues

Hi,

I had a hard time finding this list since I couldn't find it on
www.ekiga.org btw.

Anyway I have two left open issues with Ekiga 3.0.x. I'm using it for
daily conference calls via SIP and did so with Ekiga 2.

So the following issues are actually regressions from Ekiga 2:

I can't find a way to set a SIP account as default for outgoing calls if
the "number" I call doesn't match any of my SIP account domains. Is that
not implemented yet or am I just too blind (could easily be).

The second is that it seems that Ekiga is creating ticking noise for
whatever reason. I can't hear it myself but the people I'm talking to
can hear it and even muting my microphone doesn't fix it. I've checked
my microphone with arecord and there is no noise recorded. So I think
it's an Ekiga issue.

Any hints on the above?

Thanks,
 Wolfgang