Re: [Ekiga-list] Cannot make SIP calls with Ekiga 3.0.1

> > > OK, tried that (I thought I had tried that several times in the
> > > troubleshooting I had done before sending a mail to this
> list), and I
> > > can make a call now... the call quality is shockingly
> bad, but I do
> > > get through using the full
> sip:yournumber sip voiparound com syntax.
> > >
> > > Is this a new requirement?  In 2.0.12 I could simply type
> in the phone
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> > I propose (maybe I will fix too):
> > - either print "Malformed number" or something like this
> > - or desactivate the Call button until the number has a @ inside
>
> In this particular case, there is only 1 account, thus ekiga could
> automatically add the full address by itself...

That's more helpful - and, I suspect, a common case.

Dave

NICE CTI Systems UK Limited ("NICE") is registered in England under company number, 3403044. The registered office of NICE is at Tollbar Way, Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire SO30 2ZP.

Confidentiality: This communication and any attachments are intended for the above-named persons only and may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Any opinions expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of NICE. If this communication has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender by e-mail immediately.

Monitoring: NICE may monitor incoming and outgoing e-mails.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps toward ensuring that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.