Re: [Ekiga-list] Cannot make SIP calls with Ekiga 3.0.1

> Please send the file 'output' after:
> ekiga -d 4 2>output

Attached.

I have been doing a little experimenting here, and rolled back to
Ekiga 2.0.12 (from the openSUSE 11.0 repository) and did a few test
calls to some landlines using my VoIP provider... and it worked
fine... so I think this rules out the VoIP provider as the source of
the problem.

I then removed 2.0.12 and reinstalled 3.0.1 (from the openSUSE 11.1
repository) and tried to make the same calls to the same landlines,
and all I get is the User is not available message.

C.