Re: [Ekiga-list] Fedora Core 10 - Ekiga 3.0.2 registration timeout()

Ed wrote:
Fedora 10 got all enthusiastic with SELinux maybe?
You might toggle SELinux in & out of permissive mode while you're in
flipin'-switches mode.
man setenforce & sestatus
ymmv

I'm using Ekiga 3.0.2 and Fedora 10 with SELinux in Enforced mode. I have no issues.

In fact, I haven't had a single SELinux related issue since Fedora 9. I've been in enforced mode for almost a year now. If you do run into a problem there is a graphical tool that notifies you of SELinux denials and offers suggestions on workarounds.
You can drop the SELinux jokes.