Re: [Ekiga-list] Fedora Core 10 - Ekiga 3.0.2 registration timeout()

Here is a little more info on my issue.  I completely disable the firewall and I still receive the same error.  I took a packet capture from the time I start ekiga to the time I receive the timeout error.  http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcz353zw_95f7zw9hj
I filtered out quite a bit of mDNS entries (UDP port 5353) and I read somewhere that avahi uses this?  I'm lost now.