Re: [Ekiga-list] Hacking: ekiga-callto: update

Alec Leamas wrote:
[cut]
2- It this application portable to windows? (Mac OS
3- What is the coding langage used ?
Most likely, yes., it's python and javascript. MacOS shoud definitely be OK. Not all window users have python in place, I guess.
[cut]
The dependencies are really gconf and gtk. Gconf should be replaced by the registry on windows, no idea of MacOS. Gtk is available also on windows, but I have really not the the feeling for whether is a good solution. Anyway, the GUI python code (ekiga-callto-config) is just ~100 lines.