Re: [Ekiga-list] Cannot answer calls (no popup window)

Le dimanche 08 février 2009 à 11:09 +1000, Brian a écrit :
> Hi,
> I have the same setup opensuse 11.1 and ekiga 3.0.1 and get the same
> problem.
>
> The difference in my case is that it varies,
> 1) I have had the popup occur click on it and answer the call as normal.
> 2) The ring occurs and no popup
> 3) the ring occurs and it is ringing for an extended time and then the pop
> occurs.
>
> I have never seen the notification box in the tray.
> Is there a setting for this?
> To be clear I do have the icon in the tray which normally shows a green
> circle.
> When I answer a call it shows a set of headphones.
> Is it supposed to show something else?

It depends how it was compiled.

I think both of you should report the bug to the SuSE distribution if it
also occurs with the RPM provided by SuSE. (If you tell the binary comes
from us, they will tell the problem is in the binary).
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/