Re: [Ekiga-list] Cannot answer calls (no popup window)

Hi,
I have the same setup opensuse 11.1 and ekiga 3.0.1 and get the same problem.

The difference in my case is that it varies,
1) I have had the popup occur click on it and answer the call as normal.
2) The ring occurs and no popup
3) the ring occurs and it is ringing for an extended time and then the pop occurs.

I have never seen the notification box in the tray.
Is there a setting for this?
To be clear I do have the icon in the tray which normally shows a green circle.
When I answer a call it shows a set of headphones.
Is it supposed to show something else?

Thanks,
Brian