Re: [Ekiga-list] Revisited: visual feedback when making dbus/cli calls

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le samedi 07 février 2009 à 16:36 +0100, Alec Leamas a écrit :
I'm currently using the Dbus interface to establish Ekiga calls. The basic functionality seems fine, but to my understanding there are some glitches:

- When making an ekiga.Call(uri)/ekiga.Show() sequence, the call
  is indeed placed to the uri. Also, if  there is no open window,
  a main window is opened. In this the hook is off (red phone), but
  the uri called is not reflected in the "dialpad" entry up-left.
  Net result from a visual, user perspective is some kind of
  "invisible" call (besides the history, where it eventually is
  listed).

- If the window is open already, it's likely to be hidden by other
  windows. In this situation the Show() method seems to do nothing.
  I think it would be more intuitive if the window popped up after
  a Show() call instead of staying hidden in this situation.

Is that Ekiga 3.0 ?
3.0.2
You are free to propose patches. I will commit them...
It's quite a step to dive into the code. But I *am* tempted. Stay tuned...