[Ekiga-list] Help debugging interoperability with Messenger


I would like to ask help to understand why I cannot connect (any more) to Windows Messenger.
I was able to connect audio/video using Ekiga 2.X, but today, first time I have tried with Ekiga
3.0.2 I cannot see video and audio is mute (same for them).

I have attached the output of "ekiga -d 4", maybe there is something clear about what is wrong.
I might be something completely unrelated, but the echo test works for both of us.

Using Ekiga 2.x I used to have an issue whether PCMU was above or below PCMA (can't remember which
way), but I have tried both and the result is the same.

Thank you very much.

Here is the log



[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]