Re: [Ekiga-list] Revisited: visual feedback when making dbus/cli calls

Sorry for threading issues; I cleaned my mailbox....

I've just compiled trunk. The status is somewhat different here:

- When making a cli/dbus call the number is now displayed in the main window. Fixed, that is ;-)

- I'm using metacity at the monent. In 3.0.2, when the main window was opened due to a call, it was always on top ; if it already was open and hidden it remained hidden, though. In trunk, even when a fresh window is opened, it is often opened *under* the window which has the focus (i. e., the window that initiated the call). In other words, it has become worse.

I'll look at it, but this is really something for a WM wizard. Anyone out there?

--alec