Re: [Ekiga-list] Maybe was asked lot of time... what is the best platform for ekiga?

Is there any ongoing development? Any one with "success" story?

Jean-Noël Rivasseau wrote:
I am on Gentoo Linux, but unfortunately only had problems with Ekiga... there are GUI bugs, and even more deeper bugs, most of the time when I want to call I am not able to. Not sure if it is only me...

I am using Twinkle right now, ugly interface, but works well. I hope a new Ekiga version comes out and that it will be less buggy (using the latest one here).

Jean-Noel