Re: [Ekiga-list] Could not register (Globally not acceptable)

Eugen Dedu wrote:
ael wrote:
I have just upgraded to 3.2.5 (debian 3.2.5-1) on one of my machines,
and am a bit baffled by the
  "Could not register (Globally not acceptable)"
message displayed in the Accounts window when I try to register with
ekiga.net. My other two sip accounts register ok in this version

It has since occurred to me that it might have been passed a 192.168.x.x
address in which context the error message makes more sense. Just guessing, of course. I need to investigate further. Mind you, no idea why only ekiga.net should complain when the the other two (one was sipgate) did not.

Have been very busy recently, so have not had time to dig deeper. Will do soon and report.

ael