[Ekiga-list] 3.2.5 seems to be broken here

I reported just now about a problem in failing to connect to ekiga.net on 3.2.5 (debian 3.2.5-1). I have started a new thread since things seem to be rather worse than I had first supposed.

I want to start with a little moan. It is much harder to monitor what is happening now compared with earlier versions. They would tell you about NAT navigation, provide lots of useful digestible information in the General history window and elsewhere. In this version there is almost no
information outside of the -d 4 dumps which are not an easy read!
A -d 1 dump crashed! A -d 2 dump is a bit more useful.

Different runs of ekiga 3.2.5 produce a whole variety of different results! Sometimes one or more sip servers register. But I do not seem to receive any incoming audio packets. From 500 ekiga net, for example.
As I explain below, this may be down to NAT navigation ...

The ekiga -d2 dump is not too long, and seems to be reporting problems with STUN. I have no less than 4 other computers running behind the same NAT router (which uses port triggering as described on the wiki): these are all successfully running earlier versions of ekiga. The NAT appears as a port restricted CONE and triggers on outgoing port 3478 as described in the wiki.

Before investigating or reporting further, here is the -d2 report:
 http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lawrence_a_e/debug/ekiga2.dmp

Is there enough information there to identify the basic problem?

ael