Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga website: Where is the Windows version?

>> I will write up a report on these and other issues, if the Ekiga
>> development team is interested. I will include links to new and
>> existing bugs in the processes.
>
> We are VERY interested, please ask your questions on the ML and wait a bit,
> Michael is absent for one week...

I have started on a page comparing the install, create new account,
and adding a contact in Ekiga and Skype in a Windows VM. Both have
their strengths and weaknesses. However, Skype keeps crashing and that
_will_ be part of the report!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com