[Ekiga-list] wish: pop up for adding new accounts

Hi,

the very first time I've started Ekiga, I canceled the configuration
assistant because I had only a sipgate.de account.
No problem, I went to edit->accounts and tried to right-click in the
empty list to add a new account.
But it didn't work.

After some time I finally saw the menu bar and everything was OK.
(please, don't ask me why I didn't see it earlier...)

What I want to point out:
Please add a pop up with the option to create new accounts when somebody
right-clicks on a free space in the account list.
(there is already a pop up for right-clicks on existing entries, good)

This pop up should contain all four "add a..." entries as in the menu bar.

reagrds
Dominik