Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [Win32] Trouble with glib/gio

Le 28/01/14 16:32, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 20/01/14 14:09, Thierry Simonnet wrote:
Here is my script for clutter, gstreamer.... generation
I generated an ekiga-installer.exe
Remarks :

   * it is a little bit dirty. When linking ekiga, library from
     clutter-1.16 are used. I need to modify some .pc files
   * I tried to reduce generated code but I think it is possible to
     reduce more.
   * package size grows from 20MB to 50MB
   * some dll are not well included in Makefile but I work on it
   * I tested application with echo test. I registered on ekiga.net and
     on my own pbx. I have audio, video screen animation but only a white
     screen an no realvideo. I also be impossible to hang up the call.
   * when testing camera I only have a blank screen
   * I have a message : error when opening or initializing the video
     output. please verify that no other application is using the
     accelerated video output. No video will be displayed on your machine
     during this call.

I succeeded in building a .exe.  I have the same problem: no video shown.  The call window opens and the following error is shown numerous times in the console:

gst_app_src_push_buffer_full: assertion 'GST_IS_APP_SRC (appsrc)' failed

Damien, do you have an idea of what could be wrong?

This happens in lib/engine/components/clutter-gst-videooutput/videooutput-manager-clutter-gst.cpp

I guess the appsrc object is not created. You can probably add debug code there, but I would suspect a missing GStreamer package... (appsrc for example)

Damien SANDRAS

Ekiga Project
http://www.ekiga.org