Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [Win32] Trouble with glib/gio

Le 10/01/2014 19:19, Julien Puydt a écrit :
I'll write the migrate method in that case; it would take a
std::list<std::string> and return void -- or do we want to do something
on error?

It will take a few days : the little spare time I have in the coming
days will be used to work on a few opal accounts bugs Damien reported
privately.

I wrote and pushed a skeleton of the migrate_from_gconf method ; it
lacks the strtok dirty code, but it compiles. I'll finish it some time
later (it's a question of putting the old code in the FIXME hole).