Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [Win32] Trouble with glib/gio

Le 08/01/2014 20:08, Damien Sandras a écrit :
The annoying thing is that we changed the way Accounts are stored and
there is currently no way to convert from the old format to the new one.
I talked to Julien about that, but I do not know if he intends doing
something for it or not. Julien, can you comment ?

Yes, we discussed it ; it's technically possible, but :

- it means adding back gmconf (the code, the configure lines, the
Makefile.am lines, the old schema...) ;

- the gsettings code needs to call a function
convert_gmconf_opal_accounts somewhere after some condition is met (I
musts admit I don't know much about GSettings) ;

- I fear starting to do a conversion for opal accounts will open the way
to do the same for addressbooks and the rest...