Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Opal 3.6.6 build problem

László Monda a écrit :
> I'm disappointed about the current situation.
>
> How about creating an APT repository for Ekiga and its dependencies
> for the recent Ubuntu releases?

Done:
https://launchpad.net/~sevmek/+archive/ekiga-released
(for Jaunty and Karmic)
I'm working for 8.04 Hardy, but it is tricky...

>  Would it override the official Ubuntu
> packages?

You need to add it manually, after that it will overwrite (see the
description)

> It could be even put to the Ekiga site.

That's the plan, but I've some work to do on ekiga.org first... Should
be ready in a few weeks.