Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] mingw, ekiga trunk

Damien Sandras a écrit :
Le mercredi 11 février 2009 à 23:44 -0600, Michael Cronenworth a écrit :
-If I enable LDAP, SASL support is requested. Two SASL function calls
are being made when support is not available in mingw. I spent a few
hours trying to get a libsasl2.dll but it was fruitless. Cyrus-SASL is
meant for Cygwin and not mingw. The two offending calls were
sasl_client_init() and sasl_global_list_mech(). I noticed a "FIXME" on
the init call. I disabled LDAP support for now.

Julien ? Perhaps Julien could contact one of the OpenLDAP authors who
largely improved our LDAP code.

I would say : report as a bug explaining the issue, then I contact hyc and point him to the bug.