    * rm -r src/opal/plugins/audio/G722/
      rm -r opal/plugins/audio/G722/
    * src/ekiga/lib/platform/platform-win32.c seems to be OK now (line
      #53)

Feedbacks :
ekiga 3.1 7662 has the same comportment under Linux and Windows (for me). I use ekiga as SIP client on my asterisk. Both clients crash when accepting an incoming call. Unfortunately : No debug

Thierry Simonnet wrote:
I succeded to have an Ekiga win32 exe using trunk branch of svn.

I followed wiki instruction for cross compiling (packages...)
mingw32 version : 4.2.1

Then some minor modifications :
Win32 Makefile :

    * Opal version : 3.5.2
    * PTLib version : 2.5.2
    * unable to use DEBUG. In fact DEBUG=1 generates a libopal_d_s.a
      but ekiga needs a libopal_s.a library. It will be useful to use
      a variable.
    * --disable-ldap for ekiga. First win32/include/sasl is missing
      (need a link from /usr/include/sasl) and some other stuff.

Opal:

    * I had to remove [src/]opal/plugin/audio/G722 directory due to
      compiling troubles

Ptlib :

    * I modified WINVER from 0x0500 to 0x0501 in
      [src/]ptlib/src/include/ptlib/msos/ptlib/contain.h
    * I modified [src/]ptlib/src/ptlib/common/ptime.cxx using Michael
      Cronenworth's patch

Ekiga :

    * modified [src/]ekiga/lib/platform/platform-win32.c line #53.
      g_win32_get_package_installation module has only one parameter.
      Then remove one NULL.

Hope these informations will help. I need to perform some test (Monday)

Best regards
--

Thierry Simonnet

ESIEE – Paris

Environnement Par respect pour l’environnement, n’imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire