Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] celt option fails to build

>> Are you 100% sure your code contains this ?
>
> No! I've been just going back through it and it looks like I might not
> have committed the patch the the Fedora build cvs. Looks like it might
> have been an ID 10 T error. Just trying a new build now.
>
>> Because HAVE_CELT_0_5_0_OR_LATER is defined by configure (see
>> plugins/configure.ac) if celt >= 0.5.0.
>>
>> This should be defined in plugins/plugin-config.h
>>
>> I think you do not run the code with the right patches...

OK, still not working but I think what I've done was taken the patch
for the celt plugins dir but probably need a patch for the
configure.ac file for the plugins dir or something else. Bah! I think
this can wait until the next beta release comes out. Did the ekiga
devs get a chance to do that yet?

Peter