Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] celt option fails to build

Peter Robinson wrote:
Just thought I'd let you know that the celt codec fails to build on
rawhide. Output below.
The original tarball provided on their site was broken with this error.
 The
same tarball, but with the fix for this, is found on gnome site. You
can
use
the latter one or apply the 1-line patch which fixes it (look at ML I
think).
The opal tarball from the gnome site is the one I'm using. Which
Are you sure?

mailing list can I get the fix from?

http://opalvoip.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opalvoip?view=rev&revision=21883

Does it work?
No. That rev was already applied. I also applied the later two revs
that Damien had done and it didn't help. Its still complaining. Here's
the last lot of output.

Do you have celt >= 0.5 installed?  The problem is between
/usr/include/celt/celt.h:182 and opal's celtcodec.c:148...

Yes. 0.5.1

Dear Peter,

Have you find out where's the problem?