Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Packages of bleeding edge Ekiga.

Le lundi 23 juin 2008 à 11:38 +0100, Peter Robinson a écrit :

> >> source
> >>
> >> No problems. I'm being compiling them up for my own consumption for
> >> ages, it nice for others to get use from them as well.
> >
> > I'll get in touch with our webmaster to get it included on
> > snapshot.ekiga.net. Just tell us when it's ready.
>
> What needs to be provided by me?

The simplest is just to have snapshot.ekiga.net acting as a mirror. For
Debian and ubuntu we already copy on a daily fashion time from the web.
After one week, files are deleted and the repository is updated daily as
the server runs on debian. This might not be possible with your
repository, acting as a mirror seems the best way to me.