[Ekiga-devel-list] Snapshots for Ubuntu Hardy: Registration fails

Hi

I just tried the snapshot packages on Ubuntu 8.04.

Ekiga can't subscribe to a SIP server. I have 5 accounts, neither of
them works with the snapshot. Everything works with Ekiga 2. The only
message I get in the GUI is "Could not register account".

Running with -d 4 shows lots of messages like:
"Transaction 16 REGISTER timeout, making retry 1"

I also noticed that it is not possible anymore to configure the network
settings such as the STUN server via the "Preferences" window. Is
everything done automatically now?

Any ideas? What could be wrong?

Best regards,
Hannes