Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] A final problem

Peter Robinson wrote:
Sounds reasonable to me. There's a 2.14 gtk release on the gtk site
but no idea if that's the one ekiga uses.
http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html

BTW is 3.0.2 general due at
some stage.
I suppose gnome will release a third update in about 2 weeks.  We plan
to release 3.0.2 (or directly 3.0.3) at that date (in my opinion).
Yes, we should stick to the GNOME schedule and :
1) release 3.0.2 together with the next stable GNOME release
2) release 3.1.0 "unstable" with the next unstable GNOME release (15th
of December?)

I count on you to remind me and Robert to do the appropriate tags in
SVN.

Well the tarballs for the next 2.25 release are due in 4 days.

The 2.24.2 release was late Nov so we missed that one, but the 2.24.3
is not due until mid Jan so I'm not sure if there's enough 3.0.x
patches in the tree to do a 3.0.2 at the same time as the 3.1.0 to get
fixes out there.

http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyfive

Hi,

I am sorry, I do not have the time for that right now. Please do it yourself, I try to take care for the other releases. Thanks!