Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] saving power with ekiga

Peter Robinson a écrit :
Saw your blog on using gtk_timeout_add_seconds

Not sure why we only depend on glib 2.8 when we depend on gtk+ 2.12.
I'm pretty sure gtk 2.12 depends on glib 2.14 anyway so its a bit of a
mute point and you can probably increase the depend on glib to what
ever gtk 2.12 requires as a minimum and remove the ugly ifdefs :-)

We depend on gtk+ 2.12 and according to 2.12.0's configure.in file, it depends on glib 2.13.5.

We could indeed raise our glib expectations... but that wouldn't help on this precise matter.