Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] A final problem

Peter Robinson wrote:
gtk 2.14 afaict

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/gtk-Filesystem-utilities.html#gtk-show-uri

OK; let's wait a bit that it is more widespread. Debian still has 2.12.
Any chance of a "if gtk 2.14 disable libgnome and use gtk_show_uri
else include gnome.h and use gnome_help_display" ? Would be nice to
have the option of disabling libgnome and friends entirely for ekiga
3.2.
It seems a bit complicated. But perhaps right before 3.2 we can switch
to the new GTK. We only need it built for WIN32. If it is built for
WIN32, we can switch.

Sounds reasonable to me. There's a 2.14 gtk release on the gtk site
but no idea if that's the one ekiga uses.
http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html

BTW is 3.0.2 general due at
some stage.

I suppose gnome will release a third update in about 2 weeks. We plan to release 3.0.2 (or directly 3.0.3) at that date (in my opinion).