Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] A final problem

>> > OK; let's wait a bit that it is more widespread. Debian still has 2.12.
>>
>> Any chance of a "if gtk 2.14 disable libgnome and use gtk_show_uri
>> else include gnome.h and use gnome_help_display" ? Would be nice to
>> have the option of disabling libgnome and friends entirely for ekiga
>> 3.2.
>
> It seems a bit complicated. But perhaps right before 3.2 we can switch
> to the new GTK. We only need it built for WIN32. If it is built for
> WIN32, we can switch.

Sounds reasonable to me. There's a 2.14 gtk release on the gtk site
but no idea if that's the one ekiga uses.
http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html

BTW speaking of windows, will it be classed stable with 3.0.2? I
noticed a 3.0.2 beta is now available. BTW is 3.0.2 general due at
some stage.

Cheers,
Peter