Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] A final problem

>> > Sounds reasonable to me. There's a 2.14 gtk release on the gtk site
>> > but no idea if that's the one ekiga uses.
>> > http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html
>> >
>> > BTW is 3.0.2 general due at
>> > some stage.
>>
>> I suppose gnome will release a third update in about 2 weeks.  We plan
>> to release 3.0.2 (or directly 3.0.3) at that date (in my opinion).
>
> Yes, we should stick to the GNOME schedule and :
> 1) release 3.0.2 together with the next stable GNOME release
> 2) release 3.1.0 "unstable" with the next unstable GNOME release (15th
> of December?)
>
> I count on you to remind me and Robert to do the appropriate tags in
> SVN.

Well the tarballs for the next 2.25 release are due in 4 days.

The 2.24.2 release was late Nov so we missed that one, but the 2.24.3
is not due until mid Jan so I'm not sure if there's enough 3.0.x
patches in the tree to do a 3.0.2 at the same time as the 3.1.0 to get
fixes out there.

http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyfive

Peter