Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga-windows echo cancellation doesn't work

Hi,

Useful debug infos can be retrieved following this:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga

Provide us a -d 4 output from the lunch of ekiga until the failure.

And yes, the right place is the users mailling not here.

Regards,
Yannick

Le lundi 14 mai 2007 �0:08 +0200, michel memeteau a �it :