[Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga-windows echo cancellation doesn't work

I installed ekiga-setup-2.0.9-BETA.exe on the WinXP computer of my sister.
On my Mandriva Linux 2007.1 computer I built ekiga_2.0.9.

my fourth bug with ekiga-windows-2.0.9 and/or ekiga-linux:
The sound is ok except for the fact that the echo cancellation doesn't work
both with me and my sister.
I can lower the output of my speakers but then I'm barely able to understand
the voice of my sister.
Skype-Linux to Skype-Windows has better echo cancellation.
But I was able to have a conversation with my sister using Ekiga, the echo
cancellation not working is for the moment not a big deal to me.
We were using the SPEEX codec.

Also about the video: the video resolution (both sent by Ekiga-linux and by
Ekiga-windows) is lower than that of Skype-Windows. I read that higher
resolutions will be available for Ekiga in the future.

I'm happy with the fact that Ekiga has progressed since the last time I used
it. I will probably mostly use Ekiga to contact family who have WinXP on
their computer. So I hope that you developers can squash these bugs out of
ekiga-windows.

Dieter