Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga-windows echo cancellation doesn't work

On Monday 14 May 2007 00:26:44 yannick wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Useful debug infos can be retrieved following this:
> http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga
>
> Provide us a -d 4 output from the lunch of ekiga until the failure.
I'll think of it the next time I speak to my sister and she has enough time
for me. I don't know if I dare do debugging on her computer though.
I'll also try some other codec than SPEEX to see whether the sound fails after
some time.

> And yes, the right place is the users mailling not here.
My apologies, I wrongfully assumed that I had to use ekiga-devel-list for my
questions.

Dieter