Re: Unknown delimiter has created problem.

Hi David,

On Wed, 2 Jan 2013 10:39:09 +0000 David King wrote:

>Hi Alastair
>
>On 2013-01-02 00:12, ajebay errichel co uk <ajebay errichel co uk> wrote:
>>Hi David,
>>Many thanks for the reply and for confirming the absence of
>>documentation.  At least I have the info now!  Regarding your advice on
>>settings however I must be using a different version (I am using EasyTAG
>>2.1.7 on openSUSE 12.1) as I cannot find any reference to Tag Splitting
>>anywhere.
>
>You probably need this patch:
>
>http://git.gnome.org/browse/easytag/commit/?id=4ff54ea67e9c6aa8d2340a9684a83c
7
>2911fa496
>
>which was added after 2.1.7 was released. Once I can get the Windows build of EasyTAG
>working from the rewritten build system I will make a new release containing this and all
>the other recent changes. Hopefully this will happen soon!

First another word of thanks for your efforts and that of the others working on this great
software.  I have been a loyal non-coder user since Jerome's day and have used it to tag
several thousand classical rips, for which it is essential, so many thanks once more.

I confess I failed to sort out my problem in spite of your help.  Is there an idiot's guide to
using Git and which link should I use; commit, patch or what.  There may be others out
there who would find guidance on this helpful and for me clearly it is essential!!!  Any
further help you can give would be appreciated.

Alastair.