Re: Unknown delimiter has created problem.

Hi Alastair

On 2013-01-02 00:12, ajebay errichel co uk <ajebay errichel co uk> wrote:
Hi David,
Many thanks for the reply and for confirming the absence of
documentation.  At least I have the info now!  Regarding your advice on
settings however I must be using a different version (I am using EasyTAG
2.1.7 on openSUSE 12.1) as I cannot find any reference to Tag Splitting
anywhere.

You probably need this patch:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/easytag/commit/?id=4ff54ea67e9c6aa8d2340a9684a83c72911fa496

which was added after 2.1.7 was released. Once I can get the Windows build of EasyTAG working from the rewritten build system I will make a new release containing this and all the other recent changes. Hopefully this will happen soon!

--
http://amigadave.com/