Easytag - setting - Write genre to text only not saved

Hello,
   please let me first tell you that I use quite a lot easytag. Output is very good. Not crash at all. No bug.

I discovered that my android is not managing correctly the genre code allocated to Salsa.  I work around this problem by asking easytag to write the genre as text.
Unfortunately, easytag is not saving this setting  and  I must set this option   each time I want to use Easytag.

I quickly look to easytag code and didn't find any configuration that could match to it.

Could you enhance this easytag to backup & restore this setting ?

Thanks !
Christian.

Ps: If you think about EasyTag evolution, could you think about image management for a set of tracks ?

Pensez à la solidarité : cliquez ici pour faire un don à l’association Le Rire Médecin

-- Envoyé via mailforgood