diff of changes pre-save

Hi

I've loaded my music directory with easytag 2.1.6. I see lots of files in red, which from the docs I believe is just whitespace changes, and some in red with a blue background, which I'm not sure but I believe the metadata has changed.

Before saving these changes it would be great to have a diff of the tags changed. Even similar output to diff would do:

> Title: song title 1
< Title: song title

Is this kind of functionality available in easytag?

Regards,

Ben Fitzgerald