Re: [Easytag-mailing] Can't save default preferences without XMMS installed

Jérôme COUDERC wrote:
Indeed, in your case, you must clear this field to be able to save the preferences. In my current version, now we test if the program exists before to display it in the preferences window...

Also, the old option "Save the configuration before exiting the program" was removed as it have no sense now!

There is some changes to do before to have an "apply" and "save" buttons working as in the Gnome Human Interface Guidelines, but I prefer to keep the two buttons.
As we should have this behaviour:
   - apply : apply a change in the window (and don't close it)
- if user click "cancel" : we lost the settings "applied" and close the window
   - if user click "save" : save the changes and close the window

That sounds sensible. Thanks for addressing that.

Daniel