Re: Dia

Greetings, Michael Ross!

In windows you can always use Ctrl-Print screen

Did you mean Alt+PrintScreen(copy current window)?

and edit the bitmap in some other program.

The problem as I see it is exactly the "edit in some other program".
You need to edit the image before it is usable in some other program.
In contrast, try to f.e. copy some cells from AOO Calc to GIMP.

I regularly make screen dumps for exporting.  Seems like I
used to export as jpeg and ramp up the dpi to get good resolution  - that
might be wrong though. I use and misuse all sorts of open source software.

:) Especially on "misuse".

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 05.11.2014, <5:43>

Sorry for my terrible english...