Re: Margins for A4 sheet

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 07:11:10PM +0400, Andrey Repin wrote:
Greetings, Dumitru Ursu!

I don't mean to be rude, but if users point out year after year at some
odd feature, then maybe is time to review that bit of UX?

No, it's time to carefully appraise the issue and make an informed decision.

That's what the man said!  'review' surely means much the same as
"appraise the issue and make an informed decision".  Don't be so
defensive!  :-)

It's not a technical deficiency of SVG format, it's just a odd
convention Dia developers choosed: I can see why they did it so, virtual
paper allows for a infinite canvans, but most people are used to think
in our phisical, finite world.

Again, you use the word "most" in which you only include yourself and your
immediate surroundings.

It *isn't* only one person trying to make this point, surely this is
becoming obvious now?

--
Chris Green