Re: Margins for A4 sheet

Greetings, Dumitru Ursu!

Also, as a note for developers: can't the infinite canvas be made
optional? Having one A4 sheet by default is the way people are acustomed
to work.

I don't know such people myself. Everyone I know used to work on an infinite
canvas, and print only the parts they need, at the scale they want.

Or maybe some watermarking at each grid intersection: <This is page 1,
600x800px>

They are right there, File -> Preferences -> Defaults
Page borders -> [x] Visible
(Or however else it's called, but it's all there.)

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 10.06.2014, <14:52>

Sorry for my terrible english...