Re: Margins for A4 sheet

On 06/11/2014 06:11 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
Again, you use the word "most" in which you only include yourself and your
immediate surroundings.

Yes, my opinion is based on my immediate surroundigs, that is true. But as I said in a previous replay, is not that hard to find who are the users of dia, and what most people expect, by making a poll. Both our opinions are skewed, unless you have some data behind your claim, of course.

Dima.