Re: Adding comments to an object

On 04/21/2014 06:16 PM, Ken Springer wrote:
I'm creating an organizational chart structure of information. If I choose to, I want to be able to click on an object, in this case a rectangle, and have another box, or window, open somewhere that gives me additional information about the data in the rectangle. The information the box/window will be the same type of information you would get from a footnote, endnote, or bibliography. It will simply tell me where I got the information from.

I think SVG and Inkscape is capable of this. Maybe with the jessyink extension it's easier. Explore this option.
Dia is definitely not what you are looking for.

Dima.