Re: All-in-one window option (--integrated)

Greetings, Doom!

For recalling, I am under windows seven now.

To answer to Andrey, when I type ASSOC .dia in a terminal, it replies me
somethings like 'file association not found for dia extension'.
I am not administer of my PC (it is a company computer).

This is... Interesting.
You can try the following and see if it resolve your issue.

FTYPE diaFile="C:\wherever it is\bin\dia-win-remote.exe" diaw.exe --integrated "%1"

Make sure the result of "FTYPE diaFile" is what you have it set to.
If it would eat the "%1" part, try again with doubled percent sign ("%%1")
Then,

ASSOC .dia=diaFile

will bind the .dia files to the newly created association.

I have also noticed a little bug. When I open my dia file, the 'dynamic
grid' in Diagram Properties is always checked, even if I have unchecked it
and saved the file.

This is interesting. What version of Dia you're using, again?

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 24.10.2013, <23:30>

Sorry for my terrible english...