Re: All-in-one window option (--integrated)

Hi everybody,

I upgraded last week my pc to windows seven and after reinstalling Dia, it is not in all-in-one window mode ( --integrated ) as previously.
When I open a windows terminal and type the dia.exe --integrated, it works.

Now I want that when I double clic a dia file, it opens it in a all-in-one dia window.

I have tried to add the option in the file extension association table, but it doesn't accept the --integrated.

I have tried to make a batch file which opens the file with dia in integrated mode. It works but the terminal windows is still open which is dangerous (exiting without save if the terminal is closed by mistake)

Is there another simple and more secure way ?
Is there a config file to force Dia in integrated mode ?

Thanks for your answer.

Best Regards.

Doom