Re: object-type errors - update! blank image

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marchand Eric <ricoh51 free fr>
To: dia-list gnome org
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:26:44 +0100
Subject: Re: object-type errors - update! blank image
Hi,
I think that you should give the same name into your sheet and your shapes, for example :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<shape xmlns="http://www.daa.com.au/~james/dia-shape-ns" xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg">
  <name>shape - 1a</name>
  <icon>1a.png</icon>
  <connections/>
  <aspectratio type="fixed"/>
  <svg:svg>
    <svg:image x="0" y="0" width="1.4" height="3.1" xlink:href="">Kyteroo/Desktop/Alchemy/Individual%20Items/Alchemy%20Items/Alchemy%20Items/shape/1a.png"/>
  </svg:svg>
</shape>

is named "shape - 1a"

and in your sheet there is not shape named "shape - 1a"
I see :

   <object name="1a_cucurbita">
  <description>cucurbita</description></object>

Kind Regards

Eric

1) I see
  <icon>1a.png</icon>
  <connections/>

But should it be
  <icon>1a.png</icon>
<connections>  <connections/>
Then, would I put the description between the connections tags like this?

<connections>Vessel with Tubes</connections>

If not, then how do I get the descriptions to show up when someone mouses over the icon?

2) If I wanted the xlink:href to be relative, then would I use xlink:href="" ?

3) What code would I use to make the image fillable by the user's colour choice? I'm using images....would it even work? I don't know what to call it, because its not a "polygon, rectangle, etc.".  Its fine if it doesn't work. I'm not so sure it would be an easy fix. I did use transparent images, but my save values might be a bit off.
<svg:??? style="fill: default"/>

Thanks!
(.ps I was originally following the exact sheet files that others used, but apparently, those sheet files also referenced stuff not seen in the sheet file, but instead was in another file. No wonder I was confused. lol)

--
TPKyteroo jaunting off to the Galactic Trig...

http://www.allergicvegetarian.com (Recipes for those with all sorts of different Food Allergies. Not all recipes will be suitable for Vegetarians, but many will be.)
http://www.tpgames.net (The Tomorrow People Themed)
http://www.tpgames.net/gaming/lotr/2/game.html (Lord of the Rings Themed)
http://betterhealthylivingforlife.blogspot.com