Re: object-type errors - update! blank image-partially solved

On 10 January 2013 12:46, tpkyteroo luebeck <tp game s gmail com> wrote:

1) I see
  <icon>1a.png</icon>
  <connections/>

But should it be
  <icon>1a.png</icon>
<connections>  <connections/>
Then, would I put the description between the connections tags like this?

<connections>Vessel with Tubes</connections>

If not, then how do I get the descriptions to show up when someone mouses over the icon?

Answer: Because I am using Images, I wouldn't use connections. I reread this page, having not understood it before. Now, I understand it. lol
I would use this (from that page):
Update:

<svg:image x1="..." y1="..." width="..." height="..." xlink:href="" />

Question 2: Still confused on.

2) If I wanted the xlink:href to be relative, then would I use xlink:href="" ?

Question 3: Because I'm using an image, what would it fill? My answer is that it couldn't. So, I'm skipping this. :D

3) What code would I use to make the image fillable by the user's colour choice? I'm using images....would it even work? I don't know what to call it, because its not a "polygon, rectangle, etc.".  Its fine if it doesn't work. I'm not so sure it would be an easy fix. I did use transparent images, but my save values might be a bit off.
<svg:??? style="fill: default"/>

Thanks!
(.ps I was originally following the exact sheet files that others used, but apparently, those sheet files also referenced stuff not seen in the sheet file, but instead was in another file. No wonder I was confused. lol)

Lastly:
Question: Do I save the Shape file as ".shape" or as ".xml" or what? Thanks!

The original error I had, was NOT creating a Shape file. What I had only created was the .sheet file. Oops!
Many thanks! (In advance)

--
TPKyteroo jaunting off to the Galactic Trig...

http://www.allergicvegetarian.com (Recipes for those with all sorts of different Food Allergies. Not all recipes will be suitable for Vegetarians, but many will be.)
http://www.tpgames.net (The Tomorrow People Themed)
http://www.tpgames.net/gaming/lotr/2/game.html (Lord of the Rings Themed)
http://betterhealthylivingforlife.blogspot.com