Re: Development

At 09.01.2013 19:53, david bouliane shaw ca wrote:
I like what I see. Tested on my MAC and Window 7.
Is there any new development happening
The master branch has some interesting new development
and some not too interesting bugs fixed. See:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/NEWS

or is the project closed?

Definetly not closed, the last source code commit
a few weeks ago: http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/log/

But there currently is no schedule when the next release
is going to happen. Contributions welcome.

HTH,
        Hans