Re: Couldn't find Composition symbol in UML in dia windows while aggregation is there.

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Michael Ross <michael e ross gmail com> wrote:
Ahh, the secret sauce is revealed.  As well, my ignorance of the UML shape
set.

Hahaha. Yeah, I have an unfair advantage because I've been using DIA's
UML set for far too many years now ;-)

We dome some really magical stuff I would like to publish one day.
Well in fact we have, for example I made some contribs to dia2code in
the SQL DDL generation but we really have to publish this very
interesting end-to-end methodology we have with DIA. From use-case to
actual model and documentation in Docbook tied directly with the code.
Really neat. 10x better than any attempts to do the same with Rational
;-)

Cheers,

--
Alejandro Imass